A Comprehensive Office 365 Backup Solution
Moving to the cloud based system like Microsoft Office 365 is major decision for any Business organization. Office 365 is famous for its ability to access your data from anywhere as long as you are connected to internet. This facility is very much helpful for the remote employees. And collaboration features to share the data among the people in the same organization. There is no such thing we can say that completely safe including Office 365. Since it has some limitations related to data protection such as, user accounts will be accidentally deleted or some data will be overwritten by others, Malware or ransomware attacks etc.
EdbMails Office 365 backup is the most suitable solution for all the limitations of Office 365 which is related to Data protection. It helps to take backup of your Exchange data and to secure and protect your backup data, EdbMails Office 365 and Exchange Server Backup is encrypted with standard military grade AES 256-bit encryption. You can choose your own Private Encryption Key for additional protection or you can use the Default encryption provided by the application and also it is also easily recoverable.
Why Office 365 Backup is so important?
Most common misunderstanding about cloud is that there is no need of backup facility for the data created and moved in the cloud. But its need comes into existence when data is corrupted, deleted or attacked by some Malwares and to recover the data which is lost in the disasters.
Backup is needed when,
Organizations should consider multi-layered security approach for the protection against Virus or Ransomware attacks. Without Backup, Office 365 is vulnerable and company will face risk of losing the data. Backup can help you recover the data which is lost.
Data loss in case of inactive licenses
Office 365 is a subscription based service. You need to have an active license to access the data and to use the features of Office 365. Sometimes there is a chance that inactive user data can be permanently deleted. And to retain the licenses of lost employees will be very expensive. In such cases backup can help you archive the data.
Data loss in case of permanent deletion
When data is deleted it will be stored in deleted items. And it will be retained there up to 90 days. After 90 days it will be automatically deleted. And there is no rollback option when it is permanently deleted. Backup can help you recover the data which is permanently deleted.
Features / Advantages of EdbMails Office 365 Email Backup
- AES 256-bit Encrypted, Incremental and Highly Compressed Backup
- You can set Private Encryption Key for the backup for an additional protection for your data
- Save Office 365 Mailbox backup on your local computer or on network / shared drives
- Incremental backup: Consecutive backup will only backup newly added items to your mailbox there by saves bandwidth, disk space and time.
- Keeps upto 30 incremental versions on your local backup
- Highly Compressed and Incremental backup will enhance backup performance
- Granular backup of Office 365 mailbox can backup Emails, Contacts, and Calendar, task etc.
- Configure backup in 2 clicks by using easy of use and user-friendly application interface.
- Filter Office 365 Mailbox backup by Date, Subject, Attachment, Email address etc.
- Backup single mailbox as well as multiple mailboxes from Office 365
- Backup Archive Office 365 mailboxes
- Backup Public folder Office 365 mailbox
Download EdbMails from: